Tuesday, September 25, 2012

DO YOU OR DON'T YOU?

I just posted a comment from Daniel last year to bring you up to date on the ever evolving debate of whether or not we should have a school digital book club. So what do you think? I can't put it together the way most teachers do; pick the kids who I know are interested from my classes (I don't have classes), put someone on a recruiter's table during lunch to bring in the students who are interested, but not in my classes. So this blog is my best next bet. It doesn't matter if you don't have a digital reader, we'll find you one, rotate them between users, or alternate regular books with ebooks. What do you think about that? Anyone one you know who would be interested? Are you interested? I know we have a couple of male teachers who are. This would be one club where teachers and students would be mixed. Are you "for" or "agin" it? (You should be able to reply to this message. I actually am getting better at looking for replies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment