Monday, September 10, 2012

LOG YOUR READING ON YOUR PHONE

Sometimes it's difficult to remember what you've read and why you liked it, especially if you're involved in something like the 30 Book Challenge.  No worries; here are some free apps I've been trying out. See if you like them. The one I use on my Android actually lets me OCR my favorite passages, so if I belong to a book group, I can be part of the discussion. These APPs came from Germany. If you dig further into their website, you may "go global" in your book selection. Contact me if you would like a book from Europe! Of course, it has to meet school standards so everyone can read it. Basically, that means nothing rude, crude, or sexually explicit. Read the reviews on all books before you request them; you might learn something!

FOR ANDROIDS: Readtracker
FOR iPHONES: Readmore

No comments:

Post a Comment